Valet medicine Services at Foot, Ankle & Leg Center
Need to come in and see us? Stay safer with our valet services!
Even during a pandemic, there are still critical foot care services that need professional, in-person care. At the same time, you want to keep yourself and your family well protected.
So, what can you do to get the treatment you need AND keep everyone safe?
We here at Foot, Ankle & Leg Center have the answer:
Valet medical service appointments!
This service is simply a safer way of getting the care you need, while also minimizing your potential exposure to others. On top of that, we’ve ramped up our already stringent standards of cleanliness, with extra cleaning and sanitization measures between all interactions in our office.
Valet medical service – keeping you and your family safe at in-person appointments
What is a valet medical service?
Essentially, we are referring to measures our team takes to minimize your time spent in our office and around others.
At Foot, Ankle, & Leg Center, these include:
- Escorting you from your car directly to your exam room. Just stay in your car when you arrive and give us a call. We will come out to receive you only when we are ready for you.
- Utilizing side entrances to avoid higher traffic through the main entrance.
- Bypassing the waiting room entirely.
- Treating you in a private exam room that is cleaned and sanitized between appointments. We are spacing our appointments apart to ensure that we have time to clean our rooms thoroughly between each patient visit.
Who should use this service?
Valet services are a great choice for patients who:
- Must come into the office for a specific treatment (i.e., they have a problem that cannot be handled remotely via telemedicine).
- Are considered “high risk” for COVID-19 or other severe infectious diseases that could pose special health risks. Living with someone who is considered high risk is also an extremely good reason.
If your appointment does not require an in-office visit, telemedicine may be a better option for you. Many initial consultations and follow-up appointments can easily fall into this category.
Please review our service page on telemedicine or call our office if you have any questions about this service.
If you aren’t sure whether telemedicine or a valet appointment is the right choice for you, please don’t hesitate to call and ask. We will be happy to answer your questions!
Protect your health AND get the care you need!
Exceptional foot care should not be out of reach during times of need, or for people who are immunocompromised.
Foot, Ankle & Leg Center is striving forward in the greater Scottsdale community when it comes to providing high quality medical services without putting you or your loved ones at unnecessary risk.
If you want to schedule an appointment (or reschedule an existing appointment), please fill out this form to contact us: